Saturday, August 16, 2014

Taking a break from the Void Seer

Too bad the actual model doesn't look more like this. 
After the tournament, I decided to take a break from Mordikaar and explore other casters. I have been writing lists with more of a tourney mindset lately, I want to play more of them and get better.

Today I'll be playing at the Forest with Adam. Today is a fun day, playing a pMakeda list for the hell of it. I finally got the mammoth painted, now I have to get it on the table.

Points: 50/50
Archdomina Makeda (*5pts)
* Basilisk Krea (4pts)
* Cyclops Raider (5pts)
* Mammoth (20pts)
Cataphract Cetrati (Leader and 5 Grunts) (11pts)
* Tyrant Vorkesh (3pts)
Nihilators (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
Paingiver Beast Handlers (Leader and 3 Grunts) (2pts)
Mortitheurge Willbreaker (2pts)

Fully painted army!! WOOOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment