Saturday, August 2, 2014

50 Point Mordikaar

After a short break, I'm upping my list to 50 points.

Void Seer Mordikaar (*5pts)
* Archidon (7pts)
* Despoiler (10pts)
* Titan Gladiator (8pts)
Cataphract Incindiarii (Leader and 5 Grunts) (9pts)
Nihilators (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
Paingiver Beast Handlers (Leader and 3 Grunts) (2pts)
Praetorian Karax (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
Tyrant Commander & Standard Bearer (3pts)
Void Spirit (2pts)

My biggest problem is that I tend to forget shit. Feating is a big one. Many a game where I slapped my forehead and exclaimed that I should have feated that turn. Turn 2 seems to be the optimal feat turn, allowing my units that extra bit of DEF to stay alive once battle has been joined.

I'll be playing this list today, I have high hopes. 

Remember: Aggression pays off. 

Tracking my weight: as of 8/2/14: 232

No comments:

Post a Comment