Friday, September 12, 2014

pMakeda - thoughts

I didn't do too badly with the before mentioned Makeda lists. I would have done better had I not included the mammoth. He's a big walking target and EVERYTHING is out to kill him, and once he's gone, there's a big hole in your army. I played against Adam and his Farrow and against Matt and his Trolls. I lost both games but had fun.

Last weekend, I played Adam again and his Farrow using a different pMakeda list:

Points: 50/50
Archdomina Makeda (*5pts)
* Basilisk Krea (4pts)
* Cyclops Brute (5pts)
* Molik Karn (11pts)
* Aptimus Marketh (3pts)
Cataphract Cetrati (Leader and 5 Grunts) (11pts)
* Tyrant Vorkesh (3pts)
Nihilators (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
Paingiver Beast Handlers (Leader and 3 Grunts) (2pts)
Tyrant Commander & Standard Bearer (3pts)
Tyrant Rhadiem (5pts)


No comments:

Post a Comment