Monday, September 7, 2015

Epic Makeda

Been away for a while, summer's just about over and folks will be back in the mood for gaming once again. I've rediscovered Battletech and have been playing some games with Adam over the last few weeks. I had forgotten how much fun the game was and I do wish that I had kept at least some of my old rulebooks. I sold/traded my entire collection of books and minis about a decade ago, after convincing myself that I was never going to play again. Life happens, but things have a way of coming back around. I did manage to find some mech figures I bought years ago that are suitable and utilize PDF rulebooks off the internet, so its all good.

Lately I have been modifying old lists for my Skorne. I took the Incindiarii out of my Mordikaar list and replaced them with Keltarii. I played 2 games against Adam and conceded both. I'll chalk it up to being rusty due to my gaming hiatus. Trying something new today, eMakeda.

Points: 50/50
Supreme Archdomina Makeda (*5pts)
* Cyclops Shaman (5pts)
* Archidon (7pts)
* Molik Karn (11pts)
* Titan Gladiator (8pts)
* Titan Sentry (9pts)
Paingiver Beast Handlers (Leader and 5 Grunts) (3pts)
Praetorian Swordsmen (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
* Praetorian Swordsmen Officer & Standard (2pts)
Mortitheurge Willbreaker (2pts)
Saxon Orrik (2pts)

Yes I'm going rather beast heavy. I'm trying to avoid the infantry cluster fuck that I normally end up with. I'm planning on using Makeda's spells and feat to deliver the beasts right down the middle toward the caster bowling ball style. We'll see how this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment