Thursday, November 27, 2014

Updates

I participated in a Warmachine 25 point doubles tournament recently at the Collector's Inn. The tournament was set for Sunday so I called up Adam and we did tourney prep all day on Saturday at Dark Forest. I played a dumbed down version of the Mordikaar list I usually play, Adam played an infantry heavy pIrusk list. I didn't do so well, 25 points is tough when you are used to playing at 50 points. I ran with minimum units, something I don't ever do. The day of the tournament, only 4 people showed up. I was paired with Alex, another Skorne player and Adam was paired with Kevin and his small Cryx army. He only had about 6 models. Alex and I kind of each did our own thing while Adam and Kevin worked as a team, the mass of Khador infantry acted as a good screen for the Cryx. We only played 1 game, the Khador/Cryx team won. As always, I was just happy to play. I'm glad I'm not a sore loser. :) Adam, Kevin and I hung out for the rest of the day and I got two more games in. I conceded to Kevin after a failed assassination attempt. I cast Essence blast from my 2 remaining warbeasts at his caster but failed to do enough damage.

Keeping track of my weight: As of 11/26/14: 224 (+/-)

No comments:

Post a Comment