Saturday, June 7, 2014

Continuing with the Void Seer

"You got the touch..."
Today I will be playing Mordikaar yet again, this time with a non-tier list.

Mordikaar
Gladiator
Archidon
Krea
Full Nihilators
Full Karax
Tyrant Commander and standard
Void Spirit
Void Spirit

I am debating on whether to replace one void spirit with a soulward. I may play one game with and one game without just to see if there's a difference.

I think I need to have a whiteboard with the word "FEAT" just so I don't forget it. In all my games with Mordikaar, I think I only feated once. Why? I think maybe on some subconscious level, I believe that the feat is some game winning ability only to be used at the precise moment to turn the tide of battle, like the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. Silly, I know. The best time to use the feat would probably be around turn 3 when actual battle is joined, allowing my army to stick around for another turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment