Monday, August 27, 2012

Tau are moving on...

 After much thought, I think that it's time for the Tau to move on. I have enjoyed this army but with the current state of the game I don't think I could bring myself to play anymore. Warmachine/Hordes is calling and I want to purchase a new army and expand on existing ones.

These were taken during a battle with Chris and his Blood Angels.

I have:

4 Crisis Suits (All have been reposed to look as if they are in motion and have been magnetized for weapon variety.)
6 Stealth Suits (5 with burst cannons, 1 with fusion blaster)
40 Firewarriors (all with pulse rifles)
20 Kroot
4 Devilfish Transports
3 Hammerhead Gunships (Turret weapons have been magnetized.)
8 gun drones

$300* takes it. 


*I will add the Chessex figure cases that I keep them in for a little extra.


No comments:

Post a Comment