Saturday, November 7, 2015

Shooty eHexeris list

I have been attempting to develop a shooty, all comers list for Skorne. To that end, I have gone back to Epic Hexeris and played this list last Tuesday against Adam and his Khador.
Points: 50/50
Lord Arbiter Hexeris (*6pts)
* Basilisk Drake (4pts)
* Cyclops Shaman (5pts)
* Mammoth (20pts)
Cataphract Incindiarii (Leader and 5 Grunts) (9pts)
Nihilators (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
Paingiver Beast Handlers (Leader and 3 Grunts) (2pts)
Extoler Soulward (2pts)
Hakaar the Destroyer (4pts)
Mortitheurge Willbreaker (2pts)

I must say it did very well despite the fact that I lost due to assassination.
Some high points of the game:
The drake took out almost the entire unit of Black Spotted iron fang pikemen.
The mammoth destroyed Behemoth with fury to spare after Behemoth failed a charge against it.
The incindiarii killed off almost half of the kayazy assassins in one salvo and tied the rest up in combat the whole game.

Low points:
I forgot about Soul Reaver and could have healed up Hexeris.
Adam moved the last remaining widowmaker base to base with the mammoth so I couldn't sling spells through it. It took 3 different attempts to kill her before I remembered bulldoze.
I concentrated all my efforts on killing the pikemen while ignoring the nyss hunters coming round my left flank. The Nyss are what eventually killed Hexeris.



No comments:

Post a Comment