Saturday, June 6, 2015

Still considering Trolls


Still can't get this idea out of my head. I am watching battle reports and reading up on what everything does and how the army all fits in together. It's a solid list, not just a fluff piece. I also like the size of the army: only 25 models, easy to store and transport. I estimate that I would only need 2 foam trays total, provided I don't get too crazy with bases and modeling. And I can't beat the price: $260 from Discount Games Inc. for everything.
God, I love Warmachine. Try purchasing a playable, tournament level army from GW for $260.

It's still going to be a while before I actually purchase the army and I'll probably have to do it in small chunks, but it will be fun to put together and paint. I can't wait!

pDoomshaper looks like a solid warlock. His feat can be very crippling to my opponent and he packs an impressive spell list, Purification especially. Iron Flesh...nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment